Friday, November 9, 2007

ID LIKE TO DEFINE MYSELF A LITTLE BIT

AS I AM ON THE CONVERSION ROAD, I FREQUENTLY SURF YOUTUBE FOR JEWISH CULTURE ITEMS.

WELL, I FOUND ONE.

I AM NOT SURE HOW I FOUND THIS, BUT I FOUND IT ALL RIGHT.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, AND MIRIAM AND SHOSHANA ARE SUPER COOL, AND ULTRA CLEVER, AND THEY ARE A CREDIT TO MODERN JEWISH HUMOR.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8RJ-2FUz7xo
PEOPLE NEED TO BE ABLE TO LAUGH AT THEMSELVES A LITTLE BIT, AND THESE GIRLS HAVE CERTAINLY DONE THAT.

G_d bless Miriam and Shoshana for their wonderful sense of humor.
I personally adore this video, but my sentiments are not shared by this gentleman, you may agree with me, or him, or neither.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=scsihtJlZo4

Here is another attacker of this video, and again, perhaps you will find his arguments compelling against the video, I do not.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYXeF9uihvw

Like all religions, Judaism has many different points of conflict and agreement. The following two videos are not connected in any way with Miriam and Shoshana, however they represent methods of expression and conflict resolution not bonna fide by Mikes Vacation. Perhaps all the parties in the below two videos have good ideas, and maybe they all have something valid that should be listened to by the other party.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7xBu3RpwIR0


http://youtube.com/watch?v=_KxsMad9eHM

Mikes Miller
Indianapolis,
2007

1 comment:

BEING HAD said...

Did you ever see the Seinfeld where his dentist decides to convert and Jerry is offended because he thinks he only did it for the jokes?

Believe me when I tell you this because it is from the bottom of my heart: There is nothing uglier or more offensive than a wanna-be giur telling Jew jokes. If you have no intentions of comporting yourself intelligently and respectfully, do not continue with this fraudulent activity any longer.

You want some cures for your problems? Try these:

1. The cure for loneliness is solved by being social and involving one's self with the community.

2. The cure for dealing with moral turpitude is agreeing to live by a reasonable moral code.

3. The cure for being single is marriage and family.

4. The cure for not being able to find a wife is to make a stable home that could afford a family and to follow axioms one and two.

Mike, I think your best path towards redemption lay in trying to become the best version of who you already are first. If you don't feel you are already any particular variation of a Christian, try your professional community or just join the church or community center nearest your house. But for the love of G-d shut the hell up about your Jewish fetish. If I was on the board, I would reject you straight off for making such a spectacle of yourself. Try being a credit to your own race first.